Kalzip® Liner-Deck Roof System
A combining system for form and functionality
Kalzip Liner-Deck Roof Systems are predominantly used for new build construction, although they can also be used as a refurbishment solution in the event of a failed roof or when building improvements are being considered.
The Kalzip Liner-Deck Roof System is ideal where speed of installation on a project is of utmost importance. A non-fragile Kalzip liner sheet can be quickly installed to provide a temporary weather cover to allow other trades to work below. The remainder of the rooﬁng components can then be installed without affecting the critical path of the construction programme.
Benefits & Features:
- The Kalzip standing seam roof sheets are supported directly off the Kalzip clips
- The external loads (wind suction, snow, access etc.) are transferred directly to the support purlins via the liner-deck sheets
- Enhanced acoustic absorption
- Kalzip Liner-Deck Roof System is perfect for low U values requirements
- Kalzip’s Low U-value Roof System provides a cost effective and technically sound solution for roof U-values
- Aluminium standing seam roof serves as a natural component of a lightning protection system