The Kalzip roof system has successfully maintained a continuous third party accreditation from the BBA
in the UK since 1998.
The latest revisions to the 2011 version covers numerous high performance standards and test results relating to, air-tightness, thermal data in relation to U-value tables and fire testing together with more comprehensive wind and snow load span tables, temperature factors (f) and condensation risks.
This construction industry recognised accreditation provides not only an impartial and unbiased assessment but also combines valuable performance standards and criteria underpinning the systems fitness for purpose and capability as a world class roofing system.
- High performance and specification criteria with systems that can meet them
- Ability to meet or contribute to the achieval and compliance of relevant Building Regulations including recent changes to Part L.
- Independently verified technical performances
- Meet demanding performances for structural and thermal requirements
- Secure specifications with a trusted and recognised system
- Test data for condensation risk, weather-tightness and air-tightness
- Product guarantees
How we can help
- Technical expertise and world-wide support throughout project
- Specification advice, design considerations and project specific calculations
- Third party accreditations and test results
- Budget pricing
- Additional areas of support include:
- Cladding, architectural finishes, 3D roof shapes, gutter design, roof walkways, fall arrest, snow guard design, green roofs, acoustics, rooflights, solar solutions, energy saving.
Click here to read the latest press release.