Freedom of creativity for environmentally conscious designers and architects
Environmental responsibility is a key driver in contemporary architecture. The creation of sustainable buildings is a practice which must benefit future generations. Today the inclusion of on-site microgeneration technologies such as solar photovoltaic (PV) panels can make a significant contribution to reducing carbon dioxide emissions to the environment.
Committed to staying at the forefront of the drive for sustainable construction, Kalzip offer two photovoltaic solar solutions,
Kalzip AluPlusSolar and Kalzip SolarClad.
Benefits of Kalzip solar solutions:
- fully tested and proven to industry standards including;
- provides access to the Government’s Feed-in-Tariff and associated benefits
- a lightweight system utilising a flexible yet robust thin-film PV laminate that is factory bonded
and has a product warranty of 5 years and a limited output warranty of 25 years
- suitable for both new build and retrofit applications including flat roofs
and can be applied to most roof shapes providing complete design flexibility
- a minimal maintenance system that is self-cleaning when pitched at 3o
For more detailed information order or download a copy of the newly revised Kalzip solar solutions brochure or contact us for further information or technical assistance.
Read more in our latest press release - Kalzip’s solar solutions certified
Case studies - visit the Kalzip Gallery to view completed Kalzip Solar installations
CPD Seminar – book an appointment for our newly approved RIBA CPD seminar on photovoltaic systems